Monday, October 29, 2007

Lowering High Blood Pressure Naturally

High blood pressure is also known as hypertension. It can be very dangerous because the heart works harder and pumps blood to the body at a faster rate. This can also lead to hardening of arteries.

A person is said to be suffering from high blood pressure if the blood pressure count is 140/90 or higher. High blood pressure increases the chances of heart disease and kidney disease. High blood pressure is known as the silent killer as it shows few symptoms or warning signs.

Serious symptoms of hypertension can be headaches, fatigue, nausea, visual disturbances. The greater your body mass index, more are the chances of pressure on your artery walls. Lack of exercise will lead to high blood pressure. Cut down sodium intake. Excessive sodium in the diet can result in fluid retention. Stress is a major factor that leads to high blood pressure. Calm down yourself and relax. Cut down smoking and alcohol intake. To keep High blood pressure in control, keep a check on your diet. Eat healthy food that is low in calories and fat. Use herbs, spices and salt-free seasoning in cooking instead of salt. There are also some natural home remedies that can be very effective in controlling high blood pressure

For more information and help go here

2 Comments:

Blogger aisha said...

I just came across your blog and found it be really helpful in my evaluation
1994 Toyota Corolla AC Compressor

June 27, 2011 at 3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chevy W7M Turbocharger

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

September 8, 2011 at 4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home